Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Can Think Green


Being green means thinking green,
and thinking green means creatively
applying sustainable idea to your life…
whatever your circumstances.

There are things we can do in our everyday lives to improve ourselves and to make the world a better place. Like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, one solution may be too overwhelming, one may be too inconvenient, but perhaps this one can be just right – for you and your life.

While my life may be greener now than it was a few years ago, it hasn’t always been easy. On my gradual journey (and ongoing struggle) to green my thinking and adapt sustainable habits, I have tried to stay informed and think creatively. Thinking green leads to acting green. And it definitely gets easier over time.

This website is in that spirit of creative thinking, embracing our green selves, and having fun while being conscious of our impact on (and relationship with) the environment. I hope to share stories from my life, resources from other eco-minded folk, and lists of ideas to kickstart green thinking.

Join me. Share your ideas, comments, and stories. I’ll be posting a new topic either once a week or once every other week, so visit this website regularly, subscribe to the RSS feed, or sign up to get email updates. And if you like what you’re reading, spread the word to others who might want a little more green thinking in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lovely! Glad to see one more green converter on here:) Here is a website full of cool actions that your list reminded me of: we are what we do
    www.wearewhatwedo.org , enjoy!:)

    ReplyDelete