Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Can Mind My Mess

Some people eat with their hands...

Some people never wash their lucky jeans...

Some people never wash their hair!

Some people forget to flush...

Some people don't shower every day...

Some people, they drink...(they drink straight out of the carton)!

 

Yes! Yes, it's true!

I can't even imagine being quite so dirty.

What do you mean it's not that bad?!

What do you mean it's societal norms?

What do you mean it's...Greener?

\

You're mad, that's what you are.

What do you mean I should stop pre-rinsing my dishes?

Why would I reuse my glass before putting it in the dishwasher?

My plate and fork, too?

Why wouldn't I put out a full place setting complete with napkins and knives for every meal?

You want me to stop using paper napkins, kleenex, paper towels?

Use cloth ones? Don't those get...icky?

Carry a handkerchief??
You mean you want me to keep my sneezes in my handbag?

What? Stop showering every day?

Start taking cold showers...?

 Take off my shoes indoors? So I don't have to vacuum as much?
Oh, well, maybe that I could...but...

Of course I'm going to keep washing my car every week.
Well, no. No, I do not go off-roading in my SUV. That is not the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment